2004 Mar 22 12:29

[vox-outreach] Whole Earth Volunteers!

So far it's Trevor, Jonathan (I think!) and myself signed up to do WEF.
(I won't be moving out of town until late May, and even then, will only
be staying with a friend until our lease is up in Davis, so I'll be up this
way a lot)

For those interested in helping out, please post here or email me privately
and tell me what days and hours you can help out, and if you're going to
bring a laptop, or can bring a chair for yourself. :^)

(LUGOD's got two cardtables in our possession, thanks to Marianne Waage.
Maybe we should buy some of those $8 fold-up chairs I've seen at Wal*Mart
and Target.)