2004 Mar 15 02:12

[vox-outreach] Sac State MIS Presentation Thursday 3-25 at 7:30 PM

[vox-outreach] Sac State MIS Presentation Thursday 3-25 at 7:30 PM

On Thursday 3/25, at the invitation of Jerry Valentine, I'll be meeting with the Sac State MIS Association and discussing the integration of Open Source Solutions into IT Stategic Plans.  Jerry has just recently changed the start time to 7:30 PM.

Anyone is welcome to join in, just send me an email and Jerry will provide a parking pass. I'll also be picking up Bill at Davis. If you can adjust to our timetable, I'd be happy to give you a ride.

Here is a link to a draft outline of the presentation/discussion topics. I'd appreciate your feedback and ideas.

  http://www.just1degree.com/opensource/

I'll be developing a slide presentation to follow this outline and Jerry is providing a notebook and projector.

Ed Elliott
(707) 428-6620
Ed_Elliott@email.com