2004 Feb 01 18:50

[vox-outreach] MISA talk at Sac State

Edward Elliott has offered to do a presentation for Sac State's
Management Information Systems Association (MISA).
(They say the have March 10th or April 12th free.)

If anyone else here is interested in helping out, either by helping to
put a presentation together, making comments on whatever presentation is
created, or actually being there at the meeting to help out or speak
with Edward, please speak up here!!!

Thx!