2004 Jan 13 11:14

[vox-outreach] Live CD

The P.H.L.A.K. project is discussed in the following article:

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/darktips/story/0,24330,3591332,00.html

"This Knoppix STD-like distro is loaded with cool features and makes a great
CD bootable to learn Linux."

I downloaded the ISO, burned it, and checked it out for just a few minutes
before I had to go to work. Looks like fun. I would be willing to burn more
CD's for distribution to the linux-starved public. :-)

"You need to stop what you're doing to figure out what you're doing so you
know what you need to do." - Words of Sisterly Wisdom