2004 Jan 09 02:24

[vox-outreach] Demos - January thru April

[vox-outreach] Demos - January thru April

LUGOD is scheduled to hold demos at the Davis Food Co-Op on the following
dates:

  Sat. Jan. 17th      [ yes, an Installfest day! ]
  Sat. Feb. 28th
  Sat. Mar. 20th      [ yes, an Installfest day! ]
  Sat. Apr. 17th

http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

If you're interested in helping volunteer, post a reply here, or e-mail
Henry House, who coordinates our demos:   demo@lugod.org

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org

PS - If we go to GTC again this May, I doubt we'll schedule one for that month.