2003 Nov 20 03:01

[vox-outreach] Another Tux Paint demo?

So, I've still got lots of Tux Paint CDROMs (thanks Ryan!) left from the
demo we did at the Davis Food Co-Op.

I've also still got this iMac (thanks Ryan!), and now have another laptop
(from work), so I'm thinking of holding another demo of Tux Paint, this time
at the Davis Public Library.

I spoke with the folks there the other day, and there's really not much room
to set up computers in the kid's section, but they said I could use the
Blanchard Room.  It'd be a simple matter of checking the room out, like I do
for LUGOD meetings.

Would anyone like to help out with another demo like this?  If so, what date
works for people?  Aside from the Saturday after Thanksgiving, anything works
for me.

Thanks!