January 6: Social gathering
2003 Oct 25 13:09

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers and CD burns still needed for nextmonth!

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers and CD burns still needed for nextmonth!

Bill Kendrick wrote:
Don't have much time to reply.  Sounds good. :^)  Thx!!!

Also, got Ken Bloom down for ISSA on Wed Afternoon.
Who else is coming at what times?
I'll be there to help before the Exhibit Hall opens at 10:30am until it closes at 5pm, both days. I'll bring my big batch o' GNUWinII CDs with me. If you need help setting up, let me know and I'll jigger my schedule.

Is anybody interested in carpooling down from the Sacramento area (with these hours in mind)?

--
Marc Elliot Hall www.hallmarc.net/quick_resume.html
P.O. Box 435