2003 Oct 24 15:49

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers and CD burns still needed for nextmonth!

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers and CD burns still needed for nextmonth!

Bill

I'll try to get some GNUWinII cds burned also. I have a copy of v2.2, which still appears to be the latest version. A few programs are already outdated in that version, esp. OO.o. Anyone who picks up GWII should also be handed OO.o1.1, I think.

I can probably make 20, or maybe a few more. Should they all be GWII, or should I through in some OO.o? I also have the latest KNOPPIX, but you indicate that you have enough of those.

I'll have them for you when you pick up the computer for TuxPaint.

Jonathan