January 6: Social gathering
2003 Oct 25 13:09

[vox-outreach] LUGOD Letter to schools online

[vox-outreach] LUGOD Letter to schools online

I've placed a generic version (e.g., with names/addresses left for fill-in,
and no mention of my upcoming Tux Paint demo ;^) ) of my letter introducing
Open Source to the local K-12 schools online.

It's in OpenOffice 1.1 (".sxw"), RichText (".rtf"), and
plain ASCII text (".txt") formats.

I've released it under the GNU Free Document License (FDL), and tried my
best to mention everyone who contributed.  (Names only, no e-mail addresses.
I know how freaked out some people are over spam.  Stupid spammers >:^( )

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/letters/schools/

Enjoy!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org