2003 Oct 17 10:46

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Tux Paint CDROM

I've been really busy, but I think I have some time now to burn a few CDs. I am currently downloading the latest OO.o and KNOPPIX isos.

Is there an iso for TuxPaint for all platforms? Or would I have to make one from the tar file you mention? I don't see a tar file at the link below that is ~60MB, so I am not sure what to use. Maybe Ryan's made enough already, anyway.

Jonathan

Bill Kendrick wrote:
In case anyone else feels like making a Tux Paint CDROM, I've uploaded the
TAR file I sent to Ryan (which is easily extracted and turned into an ISO
for burning), which contains the latest version of Tux Paint for
RedHat, Debian, Slackware, BeOS, Windows and Mac OS X, and includes a nice
simple HTML navigation system for getting to the files.

It's up at SourceForge:

  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=66938&release_id=188020

[Scroll down until you get to the pink highlighted part]

Thanks to SF for the space.  This thing's about 63MB!