2003 Oct 05 18:40

[vox-outreach] Volunteers and CD burns still needed for next month!

[vox-outreach] Volunteers and CD burns still needed for next month!

Remember, LUGOD has been given a free booth (we pay for power, and that's it)
at the Information Security Conference in Sacramento next month (Nov 4th/5th)

So far I have exactly ZERO people signed up to volunteer, and no offers
to burn any discs to give out at this event.  I'm getting nervous!

Only 5 months ago, we had tons of people volunteering to help out with
the Gov't Tech Conf.  Where'd you people run off to!? :^)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org