2003 Sep 30 12:25

[Vox-Outreach] Tux Paint CDROM

In case anyone else feels like making a Tux Paint CDROM, I've uploaded the
TAR file I sent to Ryan (which is easily extracted and turned into an ISO
for burning), which contains the latest version of Tux Paint for
RedHat, Debian, Slackware, BeOS, Windows and Mac OS X, and includes a nice
simple HTML navigation system for getting to the files.

It's up at SourceForge:

  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=66938&release_id=188020

[Scroll down until you get to the pink highlighted part]

Thanks to SF for the space.  This thing's about 63MB!