2003 Sep 23 10:28

[Vox-Outreach] Re: [vox-announce] Installfest helpers needed!

[Vox-Outreach] Re: [vox-announce] Installfest helpers needed!

I've been wanting to help with these for awhile, but Sundays generally don't work for me (church in the morning). This Sunday is definitely out since my parents are in town.

Anyway, I was wondering if an alternate installfest time might be considered, perhaps on a rotating basis. For example, every other installfest could be held on Saturday, the others on Sunday.

Just an idea. Perhaps Sundays are better in general for most other people.

Jonathan

Bill Kendrick wrote:
We already have a dozen people signed up for next week's Linux Installfest
workshop ( Sunday, September 28th; http://www.lugod.org/if/ ), and since
it's the beginning of a new school year at UC Davis, we're sure to have more.

If you can help install Linux on machines, or provide any other assistance,
it would be greatly appreciated!

Please contact Rusty Minden, LUGOD's Installfest Coordinator:

  if@lugod.org

Thanks!

-bill!
root@lugod.org