2003 Sep 01 19:55

[Vox-Outreach] Recent LUGOD contacts

I'm going through some ancient (read: April, May) emails sitting in my
inbox, and just contacted some folks to introduce them to LUGOD, and
ask if they'd be interested in working with us on any projects...

  Richard Glass, IT guy from Yolo County school district
    (via Richard Lowenberg at DCN, when I asked him about whether any
    local schools would be interested in LTSP/thin clients)

  Various Green Party IT folks; one of whom is already a Linux advocate
    (read: passes out Knoppix discs when he can :^) )
    (via Jim Barton from the Green booth at Whole Earth Festival)

I'm also hoping Nondra from the school district in McClellan
(the lady who's already specifically interested in setting up LTSP in
schools) might be able to make it to tomorrow's LUGOD meeting.

-bill!
pr@lugod.org