2003 Aug 25 15:37

[Vox-Outreach] Tux Paint @ Co-Op in late October

The folks at the Davis Food Co-Op are suggesting I can do a hands-on
demo of Tux Paint in their conference room, probably on October 26th.
(Many reasons why that's a good date, which I won't get into now. :^) )

Anyway, would people be willing and able to burn some CDs of Tux Paint?

Would anyone be willing to bring equipment, and help watch the kids while
they play?

(Note: Tux Paint can be run with a mouse; the keyboard is only REALLY
necessary when using the text tool, which I could disable, if anyone
prefers it :^) )

Thanks in advance!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                   "The patient has no previous
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill             history of suicides."