2003 Aug 24 17:52

[Vox-Outreach] Tux Paint

I contacted both the Davis Public Library and the Davis Food Co-Op to
see if they'd be willing to let me demo Tux Paint. ;^)

It'd be very cool if I had more than one machine available for kids
to try it out with, and it'd be even COOLER if I could have a stack of
discs to hand out.

Would LUGOD'ers be willing to help out, if anything comes of my requests?
:^)

Thanks!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                   "The patient has no previous
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill             history of suicides."