2003 Aug 01 22:15

[Vox-Outreach] LUGOD's booth at LWE

I just e-mailed the 13 volunteers and potential volunteers for LUGOD's
booth at LinuxWorld Expo.

I've asked Mike Simons (Dublin) and Kevin Murakoshi (Oakland) if they still
have 'crash space' available for volunteers.

I also asked those who were planning on travelling from Davis and Sacramento
if they'd be willing to carpool others down to SF, if anyone needs a ride.

As people get back to me (confirming, answering queries, etc.), I'll be
updating the volunteer chart on the LWE page at LUGOD's website:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/

If anyone else has any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me
either privately, or just post to vox-outreach!

Thx!

-bill!
PS - No word back from Seth or the Debian guy regarding sharing space
     with us...