2003 Aug 01 20:44

[Vox-Outreach] Swag for LWE

I printed up a cute little 'poster'-ish thingy entitled
"Everything I need to know, I learned from /usr/src/linux"
(kind of the like "... learned from Star Trek" one we have in our office at home ;) )

Anyway, I printed up about 50 big 11"x17" yellow copies of this at Kinkos tonight
and was going to give them away (or maybe give as 'thanks!' for donations, like
the bumper stickers) at LinuxWorld Expo.

Also, I created 100 green "Picn*x12" flyers to hand out during LWE.
(It's just a B/W copy of the very simple, zen, flyer I had at the last LUGOD meetings)