2003 Jul 29 02:56

Re: [Vox-Outreach] LWE crash space

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 04:12:34PM -0700, Kevin Murakoshi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Linuxworld is right around the corner and I as I live in Oakland, I can
> support a number of people crashing at my parents house.  Right now I have
> 1-2 people staying with me (Chris/Ian canceled because of school), so i have
> space for a number more. (And if you are willing to sleep on the floor there
> is plenty of space.

I'm not certain where I'll be staying.  I was assuming Mike's ;^)
but may just head back and forth between Davis and SF, if there are
people able to staff the booth right when LWE opens each morning...

> Also, Bill, do you still need people to help when you are there? I will be
> doing the conference run too, but i can still help setup and prob spend some
> other time in the booth. (Also I think i also have at least one old Exhibitor
> badge holder lying around if you can't get me a badge)

Help setting up might be good, but I don't think is necessary.
The chart of current volunteers is at:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/

So far, it looks like:

  Doug Barbieri
  Mark Breitung
  Ryan Castelluci
  Dmitriy Ivanov
  Me
  Mike Simons
  and possibly Charles McLaughlin

are planning to be there for the set-up day (Monday, August 4th).