2003 Jun 11 12:44

[Vox-Outreach] LUGOD invited to AmiWest 2003

[Vox-Outreach] LUGOD invited to AmiWest 2003

LUGOD has been invited to exhibit at AmiWest 2003, the 6th annual local
Amiga show, which is put together by Sacramento Amiga Computer Club,
and will be held at the Holiday Inn in Sacramento (same place as PC Super Show,
I think?) on July 26th and 27th.  (Sat/Sun)

I realize this is only about a week-and-a-half before LinuxWorld Expo
(where we'll also be exhibiting), but would people be willing to do this?

They seem to really want some Linux presence there. ;^)

-bill!
(Who's actually got to read the entire invitation; only skimmed it so far)

pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/