2003 Jun 10 16:09

[Vox-Outreach] Re: Vox-outreach digest, Vol 1 #120 - 2 msgs

[Vox-Outreach] Re: Vox-outreach digest, Vol 1 #120 - 2 msgs

Hi Mike,

Interesting article...

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=3D6927&mode=3Dthread&order=3D0

Linux Access in State and Local Government, Part I
Is the link what you intended? It took me to an unrelated page.

Best
Paul