2003 Jun 10 14:50

[Vox-Outreach] Installfest

I'd like to help out with the installfest. I can probably get there just before 1pm and plan to stay until the end. I have some experience with RedHat and can bring a set of RH9 disks.

Are we able to use the network in the installfest room? I remember (and saved) an email about this awhile back. I could try bring my laptop over beforehand to see if I can get a connection.

Also, EUII has recently been renamed to "Kemper Hall". I am not sure when the signs on the building will change, but you might want to know...

Jonathan

nbs wrote:
The Linux Users' Group of Davis and the Computer Science Club at UC Davis
will be holding another free "Linux Installfest" workshop.

When:
  Sunday, June 15th
  10:00am - 6:00pm

Where:
  Engineering Unit II
  Room 1131
  1228 Bainer Hall Drive
  UC Davis
  Davis, California

Just bring your PC to us, and we'll help you install and configure the
Linux operating system on it... for FREE!

If you wish to bring in your PC, you must RSVP beforehand to reserve a space.
The RSVP form, and lots of useful information about Linux and Installfests,
are accessible on the web at:

  http://www.lugod.org/linux/

LUGOD is a non-profit organization dedicated to the
Linux Operating System, and which meets twice a month in Davis, CA.
Please visit our website for details:

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org