[Vox-Outreach] Knoppix & OpenOffice.org talks at SacPCUG

[Vox-Outreach] Knoppix & OpenOffice.org talks at SacPCUG

FYI,

I've just e-mailed the folks at the Sacramento PC Users' Group
(SacLUG's parent group) to see if they'd be interested in a talk on
Knoppix (where we could hand out 50-150 more discs ;^) ) and/or on
OpenOffice.org.  (Paul Miller said he'd probably be able to do a talk,
and has some spare OOo discs left.  He may be able to get more, too.)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org