Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC: Swag distribution system

Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC: Swag distribution system

Up spake Mike Simons on Tue, May 13, 2003 at 10:21:05PM -0400:
> - Have a "business card raffle"
>   - Collect business cards from people interested in the books
>     over the course of the day.
>   - At 3pm draw cards and give out books to people who's cards draw
>     from the hat...
>   - If someone is chosen and they are not present give the book to
>     the next person from the hat, or distribute the book the next
>     day.

Sounds good to me.  I've also got a Linux "Voodoo Penguin" I'll
contribute.

--n twn

***
"When did dress-up turn to fashion?"--Dar Williams
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital drivel for a weary world.