[Vox-Outreach] GTC: Swag distribution system

[Vox-Outreach] GTC: Swag distribution system

--gVeFDRGtAQ0W7qcm

Hi all,

  So we have a dozen books or so donated by O'Reilly among others...=20
Bill was wondering how to distribute them at the GTC show.

What I would suggest is something like:
----
- Divide the books into sets to distribute each day.
  Focus on most books going away Wed and Thur.

- Have a "business card raffle"
  - Collect business cards from people interested in the books=20
    over the course of the day.
  - At 3pm draw cards and give out books to people who's cards draw
    from the hat...
  - If someone is chosen and they are not present give the book to=20
    the next person from the hat, or distribute the book the next=20
    day.
----

  Suggestions?

--=20