Re: [Vox-Outreach] Final Tally of CD burns

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Final Tally of CD burns

I didn't do so well. I couldn't get either of my boxen to burn correctly
last night.

Strangeness of all strangeness, when I booted up on of my boxen this
morning, suddenly my cdrom burner worked... So, I'll have a handful of
GnuWin2 disks (but sorry to say, not a lot).