Re: [Vox-Outreach] URGENT, OOo CDs needed for GTC West conference May 14-16.

Re: [Vox-Outreach] URGENT, OOo CDs needed for GTC West conference May 14-16.

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 01:17:41PM -0700, Paul Miller wrote:
<Snip>
> In spite of our Linux user base, I will focus on a Windows
> distribution because virtually all government IT people have to use
> Windows and OOo is an excellent way to get immediate broad acceptance
> for open source  applications.

Yes - even during WEF, we were handing out lots of copies of GNUWin II,
since not everyone was ready to make the switch to Linux the Operating System,
but WERE interested in trying out Open Source, the software model. ;^)

Thanks for all your effort, BTW, Paul! :^)