Re: [Vox-Outreach] Need more CD burns!

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 11:25:11PM -0700, Michael Wenk wrote:

> At this moment, I have 58 burned and tested, with another probably 10 burned
> and waiting to be tested.

Out of curiosity, what seems to be the failure rate?
(That is, how many discs seem to come out bad?)

How long does it take to test?  I'm not completely opposed to handing out
a few discs that might not boot, if it means being able to have a LOT more
discs on-hand.  If people have problems, they know how to get ahold of us. ;)

Thanks!