[Vox-Outreach] Re: Vox-outreach digest, Vol 1 #106 - 16 msgs

Message: 6
From: Michael Wenk <wenk@praxis.homedns.org>
To: vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC passes
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 19:33:36 -0700

On Thursday 08 May 2003 12:26 pm, Nicole the Wonder Nerd wrote:
 Hi GTC people

 1. I'm staffing on May 14 (Wed.) and would very much like a ride.

 2. Should we all wear our LUGOD t-shirts?
I was actually planning on doing this sorta dressy. Slacks and what not(the
jury's out on the tie atm.) Or should I not?
As for the ride, I live in sac, and am either gonna drive down, or take light
rail downtown.
Mike

--
wenk@praxis.homedns.org