Re: [Vox-Outreach] Swag & stuff for GTC

Bill,
        Would you please remove me from the list.  Thanks.   rl

Richard Lowenberg, Executive Director
Davis Community Network (DCN), 1623 5th St., Davis, CA 95616

Ph. 530-750-1170  or  530-668-1100 (H)      Fax 530-757-2938
rl@dcn.org                              http://www.dcn.org/

Yolo Area Regional Network (YARN)       http://www.yarn.org/

RADLab (personal site)                  http://www.radlab.com