Re: [Vox-Outreach] WEF volunteer schedule

Re: [Vox-Outreach] WEF volunteer schedule

Up spake Bill Kendrick on Fri, May 09, 2003 at 02:44:10AM -0700:
> (Ryan, Doug and Nicole, if you've got cellphones, can you give me their
> numbers in private e-mail?  Thanks!)

304-5114

I'll be down shortly, bringing the Zaurus of Doom (and a camp chair, if I can
find it.)

--n twn

***
"Knowledge never ennobles."--Moxy Fruvous
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital drivel for a weary world.