[Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Staff

--BHMq0+oGliEfCAkH

Hi Nicole, Michael, Rod, Bill,

  So far you four are the only ones who have committed to help staff
the GTC booth. =20

Here are the day's you've selected:
=3D=3D=3D
May 14 - Nicole
May 15 - Michael W.
May 16 - Rod

  Bill and I will probably be there all three days.
 =20
  There are a few more people who said they would volunteer but have not
replied with dates.  Two people have replied but are not sure which
days they can really be there and will mail me back when we get closer
to the dates.

  We need to be at the show about 9am each of the three days, they end
around 4pm (2pm on Friday).  There will be a carpool from Davis for
anyone who doesn't want to pay for parking (which is about $15 a day).