[Vox-Outreach] Mail from WEF

We also received a packet from WEF today.

Our FIN (Festival Identification Number) is:  1404.

They want us set up by noon on May 9th (Friday).
Hours are:

  Fri.  12pm-6pm
  Sat.   9am-6pm
  Sun.   9am-6pm

The rest of the packet contains info on loading/unloading.

What we did last year is drive over by the tennis courts, then walk the stuff
to the Quad.

I presume Mike'll be bringing the demo computer and a folding table.
Other than that, we'll have some flyers and discs to give out.

What's the chair situation again?

Thx!

-bill!
(will bring this packet to the meeting tomorrow night, too)