[Vox-Outreach] Mail from GTC

We received two packets from GTC in our PO Box recently.

The first is a stack of free expo passes which I'll give out at the next
meeting.  It might be nice if someone could pass the remainder out at
next Wednesday's SacLUG meeting, too...

The other packet is a bunch of information and forms for purchasing different
services... power, network, transporation of exhibit junk, tables, chairs,
etc.

I don't think any of it is useful to us, at the moment, since (1) we can't
afford any of it, (2) we've already paid for power, and (3) we're bringing
our own table and chairs, IIRC.

I'll bring it for Mike to look over at tomorrow night's LUGOD meeting.

-bill!
pr@lugod.org