Re: [Vox-Outreach] LUGOD & GTC Flyer

--vSsTm1kUtxIHoa7M

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 11:49:17PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 02:39:27PM -0700, Paul Miller wrote:
> > Do we have a booth number you could include in the flyer?
>=20
> Mike... Do we have a booth number? =20

Booth 1044.  It is a great idea to include that on the flier.

  We are near the Data911 and Sharp booths.  Map is here
http://simons-clan.com/~msimons/gtc/WestFloor03_4-24.pdf

Do not include a link to that map anywhere, because company names=20
change day to day and GTC probably doesn't want other sources of
information available.

> Also, I notice they don't have our logo on the Exhibitors page yet.
> Nor is our name linked to our website.  We don't need to pay for that
> priveledge, do we?

  No.  We will not be having that link or logo this year... I was hopeful.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:53:22PM -0700, Lisa Doughty wrote:
> The logo with link, which will appear on our website and in the=20
> conference guide addendum is $300. Your group may qualify for a=20
> 15% discount [...]

--=20

--vSsTm1kUtxIHoa7M

--vSsTm1kUtxIHoa7M--