[Vox-Outreach] SacLUG @ GTC

I just e-mailed Brian Lavender to see if he's still interested in doing
the exhibitor thing at GTC.

If he is, I asked if he could bring his laptop running MSIE and MSOffice,
since that was a pretty slick demo.  ("See?  You DON'T need _Windows_ to
run Windows software!")

I talked to Mike Simons briefly today, and it sounds like he won't be able
to get VMWare or anything set up on LUGOD's demo box by then.
(We need to replace the demo box with something faster/smaller/lighter
soon, anyway.)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org