[Vox-Outreach] WEF - no response yet

FYI, I haven't heard anything from the WEF folks.

They ARE a little informal and goofy, though, and I do admit that I haven't
checked LUGOD's PO Box in a few days.

Henry, did that $45 check we sent get cashed?
Has anyone else (Mike?) heard anything back?

I just e-mailed Toby from WEF to double-check, in the meantime.

Thx!