[Vox-Outreach] Pinging govt places about GTC

[Vox-Outreach] Pinging govt places about GTC

My friend John worked on a government tech. magazine, so I asked him if
he knew any good places to contact about the Government Tech. Conference
we'll be at.

Here's the list.  I've put "*"s next to ones that I think would be
especially good to get a flyer or some other info. out to:

  Administrative Hearings
  Energy Management
* Executive Office
  Fiscal Services
  Fleet Administration
  Human Resources
  Legal Services
* Legislation
* Procurement
  Public School Construction
  Real Estate Services
  Risk and Insurance Management
* Statewide eGovernment Initiatives Office   <-- ESPECIALLY this one [1]
  Small Business & DVBE Certification
  State Architect
* State Publishing
* Telecommunications

What do people think?  A lot of these seem to have the same address, BTW,
so sending one copy would PROBABLY suffice, unless we really wanted to
stand out to them.  (See "*"'d ones, above :) )

-bill!
[1] http://www.einitiatives.dgs.ca.gov/default.html