Re: [Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May 14th - 16th - Sacramento Convention Center

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 03:02:42AM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 10:28:55PM -0700, Michael Wenk wrote:
> > I'm currently in the process of burning CDs, so will have those done...
>
> Mike,
>
>   I think you should hold off burning a bunch of CDs for GTC, it is so
> many weeks away there is likely to be a newer Knoppix image by then.

Better to have something a little outdated than nothing at all ;)

> Bill,
>
> - What disk types/counts are you asking for Whole Earth and GTC?

Tons, I think.  GTC is going to be a lot bigger than the Writers Conference.
And Whole Earth is multiple days long!

Thanks!