[Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May 14th - 16th -Sacramento Convention Center

[Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May 14th - 16th -Sacramento Convention Center

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 04:14:54PM -0700, David Florence wrote:
> GTC WEST 2003
>=20
> May 14  - 16, 2003
> Sacramento, CA
> =20
> Hi Mike,
> =20
> Your request for a free booth space at GTC West has been approved.
> The only costs that you will incur will be carpeting, electricity,
> and any other booth decorating items.
> =20
> I have attached a floor plan and a contract application.  I have also
> circled the spaces that are available at no cost.  To reserve your
> booth space for GTC West, simply select your booth location, fill out
> the attached booth application and fax it back to us.
[...]
> Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in
> tentatively placing a hold on a booth space.

The booth map is available at:
  http://simons-clan.com/~msimons/gtc/WestFloor03_4-22A.pdf

Booths available are: 305 303 301 1716 1714
  (bottom right and top right of map)

We have to pick a booth by Friday.

I'm checking with lugod officers for okay to pay for electricity ($80).

  Network access is over $700 and unless I can talk them down in price or
someone wants to step up with money we will not have Internet access at
the booth.

- Who wants to help staff the booth?
  (which days/times can you be there)
- Which booth would you like most?