January 6: Social gathering

[Vox-Outreach] Booth at LWE - 9 booths remaining

[Vox-Outreach] Booth at LWE - 9 booths remaining

----- Forwarded message from Frank Netherwood -----

These booths are allocated first-come, first-served.  Of the 24 total
booths we have 9 remaining.  We usually "sell out" the .org Pavilion in mid
May.  The only thing worse than not getting a booth is getting one and then
not having being able to staff it.  If you have to delay until sometime
next week to assure you will have help, you will be OK.

Frank

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!
pr@lugod.org