[Vox-Outreach] More LWE booth questions answered

[Vox-Outreach] More LWE booth questions answered

----- Forwarded message from Frank Netherwood -----

Bill,

You are allowed 10 staffers for the booth....you would be hard pressed to
even sit 10 people in a booth. Most of the .orgs bring 4-6 folks and work
the booth, the conference and the floor in shifts.  You can have as many
expo passes as you want.  We usually send out 200 hard copies and then a
pdf which has a code you use to register for free.  I would NOT bring your
own chairs, they have a way of disappearing overnight.

Anything else, please reply.

Frank

----- End forwarded message -----