[Vox-Outreach] Kiosk installed

It was installed today at Newsbeat. :^)  I think, other than the Omsoft
folks who installed it, that I was the first person to play with it. ;^)

I'll check back with them (DCN/Omsoft/Newbseat) to find out what kinds of
problems/questions/comments they've been getting.

Nobody go break it, please ;)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/