Re: [Vox-Outreach] Booth at LWE

Up spake Bill Kendrick on Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 03:37:02PM -0700:
> Is there interest in LUGOD having a booth a LWE?
> I've contacted the Exhibitors folks there to see if we can get into the
> .ORG Pavillion.

Ordinarily, I would, but I don't know where I'll be in August.  (The school
has apparently had enough of me; they're giving me some kind of degree.)

I do think it sounds like a killer idea.

--nicole twn

***
"Think of this as a salad dressing.  Sort of a meditation on salad."
--former materials science professor, on composites
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital drivel for a weary world.