[Vox-Outreach] Booth at LWE

Is there interest in LUGOD having a booth a LWE?

I've contacted the Exhibitors folks there to see if we can get into the
.ORG Pavillion.

Personally, I'd only want to staff the booth for one day, since I want
to spend a good portion (a full day) wandering the other exhibitors' booths,
and another good porition (maybe another full day) volunteering at another
non-profit's booth, if I can.

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/