[Vox-Outreach] K12LTSP in Maine article @ DesktopLinux.com

The state of Linux in Maine
http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT8952848817.html

  Speaking to a full house last Thursday, Trask hosted a full-day seminar
  for area educational technologists and principals anxious to learn how to
  move their computer systems from proprietary technologies to open source
  Linux, on servers and the desktop. High costs and licensing restrictions
  are key reasons educators are considering a switch. But Trask notes that
  is not the only reason. "Stability, ease of use, and ease of management
  all drove me to Linux," he adds. His school saved $5,000 this year alone
  in licensing fees to Microsoft with a move to open source.