Re: [Vox-Outreach] Burns - Knoppix 3.2 master & blanks?

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 03:18 pm, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Does anyone have a copy of Knoppix 3.2 that Jan can borrow as a master?
>
> Henry and Peter - Can we get discs to him ASAP?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -bill!

I just downloaded Knoppix 3.2 and tested the first disk I burned off of the
image.  All looks happy as the proverbial clam.  If anyone needs the image,
please let me know.  I'm going to start running off copies.

Mike

--
wenk@praxis.homedns.org
Mike Wenk