Re: [Vox-Outreach] Anyone else burning?

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 08:51:26AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
<snip>
> I do have RH9, but was not planning on making copies because it is 3CDs
> plus the documentation CD (4 in total).

For something like Picnic Day, distros aren't as good as something like
Knoppix, in my opinion.

It's much more likely that someone who may have never even heard of Linux
will 'try it' (e.g., Knoppix) than actually commit to installing it :^)

And yeah, that whole multiple-discs thing is a pain, too ;)

Thanks, though!