Re: [Vox-Outreach] Anyone else burning?

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 12:31 am, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> So far, Jan Wynholds and Jonathan Stickel have offered to burn discs for
> this Saturday's Picnic Day.

If needed, I can burn discs.  I have Knoppix(3.1), gentoo, Mandrake 9.1 iso
images all rip roaring ready to go.  Just let me know what you want burned
and how many(between now and friday I can burn probably a max of 20 discs.)

The only problem is, I have a prior committment on saturday, so Ill either
need to drop it off, or someone will have to pick it up on friday...

Mike

--
wenk@praxis.homedns.org
Mike Wenk