[Vox-Outreach] Furniture needed for Whole Earth Festival

[Vox-Outreach] Furniture needed for Whole Earth Festival

If I recall correctly, Marianne Waage donated a folding table (or two)
to LUGOD.  Mike, you have these, correct?

Can you bring them to WEF in May?  If not, can someone else lend something?

I believe we'll need chairs, too.  I'm not sure how many people are planning
on attending [*], but I may be able to bring two of my chairs.
They don't fold, though. :^/

Can anyone help in this department?

Thanks!

-bill!
root@lugod.org

[*] In fact, I haven't seen confirmation that we're going yet!
    OTOH, I haven't checked the PO Box in a week or so :^)